Sunday, 5 March 2017

I'm Not a Maid. I Just Play One in Real Life.

I am so sick of tidying up after my family I could scream!

And I did, right before I jumped on the Internet to jot down the title to this blog post, which made me laugh when I thought of it.

Babies are messy. Four year olds are messy. Swiss husbands claim they are not messy, but then why am I cleaning up 45,784 copies of financial magazines (that he insists must be saved) that are always just lying all over the house, and breeding in our mailbox? Why?! WHY?

I told Dan that I quit, but I don't think he took me seriously since he tossed his magazine to one side, yawned, and asked if I was going to make coffee could I pour him a cup.

This is a problem.

No one seems to fear me.

Must investigate how to be more fearsome, but first I have a whole stack of magazines I need to take to recycling...


No comments: