Friday, 25 July 2014

The Times, They Are a Changin'

In exactly four weeks and one day, we are flying back to Canada...but we won't be flying back to Switzerland. Boy, that feels weird to type.

Yes, we are moving back to Canada.

I wrote a big post about it then deleted it, because I'm feeling a lot of feelings and none of them are articulate.

We decided back in February we were moving so that we could raise LB closer to family. We are really excited, but I am also a hot mess of emotions.

I'll chat more about it, but that's all I can manage for now.


2 comments:

Ais said...

Hey Cait, hang in there. It will be a big adjustment for sure, but change can be good. It's another fresh start, and it's always good to get your wheels moving every once in a while :) Not to mention that you can always go back and visit!! Can't wait to see you guys :)

Helen said...

Good luck for the move! I can imagine how mixed up you must be feeling, but how lovely to be closer to your family. Hope everything goes well in the next few weeks.