Friday, 4 July 2014

My Blog Needs Defibrillation

Heeeyyyy.

I'm in the midst of trying to make it through the day without adding more white hairs to my alarming collection. Dan's had a ton of work commitments, LB still generally thinks sleep is for the weak, is growing and figuring out ways to open doors and escape our apartment, is destroying everything her toddler hands can access, applying mom's favourite lipsticks to her face and hair, and generally being a nearly two year old.

And me? How am I? Well, I accidentally wore my pajama t-shirt to get groceries today. So that sums me up.

Oh yeah! Welcome to my sexy, glamourous, rested, life.

Ha!

But we hit Paris next week and I am so ready for a vacation.

Bring. It. On.

Chat soon!

1 comment:

T said...

Yep, you know it is no joke when you of all people wear your PJs to the grocery store!

Looking forward to the Paris re-cap when you find the time and energy! Can't believe I you guys are so close to being here!