Saturday, 16 March 2013

Feature Friday (On Saturday)

Well, I didn't take any photos with my proper camera.

Blogger fail!

Yikes. But I was thinking about it all of Thursday night and all day yesterday, promise. In between feeling like I was going to die from the stomach flu.

Hahaha, oh universe! You jokster! Hahaha! Please, please leave me alone now. I'm sure there's someone else out there who wouldn't mind you moving in for a few months. I hope you don't take this personally, but I think you're the worst houseguest I've ever had and I'd like you to move out now. I won't even charge you rent.

So no proper camera shot, but here's an iPhone one I'm fond of.



Dan is wearing Blue Steel and LB is wearing Sweet Potato Cutie Gonna Gobble You Up.

I love them.




3 comments:

T said...

Very sweet Caitie :)

mom said...

Lovely photo Cait! Hope you are feeling better. 5 more sleeps :-)))

Ais said...

She is so CUTE!