Friday, 2 March 2012

Because Your Inner Tween Needs To Be Let Out

So here's the deal, I'm horribly behind in recapping Vienna. I just haven't been able to get to it, which is really lame because man, why don't I do that instead of watching television at night? Right?! Except, I haven't been watching television at night because at night is when I have to turn my attention to something else I've got on the go right now.

Did you know I went to bed at 8:30 last night but then I woke up at 2:30 a.m. so I decided to log on to my computer to get shit done? Instead of sleeping.

MY LIFE IS SO DULL RIGHT NOW.

I do have more to say about Vienna, and also about a little excursion I took last Saturday, but I'm just done this week.

And I don't know about you guys, but when I'm feeling as over-cooked as my first ever roast chicken (I accidentally cooked it with the bag of giblets inside, and as a result left that bird in the oven for over three hours because the red juices were freaking me out) I like to find the lightest most boppy tune that has ever been bopped to.

Then I bop around and let go of all my tension.

For real.

Here's my bopping tune this week. And just for fun, I'm going to show you the video of the song that features Justin Bieber and all his friends rocking out, too!



 All right, inner tweens get boppy!

3 comments:

Ais said...

I wish I were as cool as Justin Bieber and all his friends!!!!!!

Caitie said...

I know, right. When I was seventeen my video camera still took VHS tapes, most of my CDs were scratched, and I was super lame because I didn't own my own house. Man, life was hard and zitty in those olden days.

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I heard of this song a couple of weeks ago, so I went on YouTube and it's been stuck in my head ever since!!