Friday, 10 February 2012

On Second Thought...

So as I mentioned in my last post, there is a really big yellow icicle hanging from our unsanitary neighbour's deck, courtesy of their two little dogs. I was going to take a picture of this and post it because, well, life is slow and news is boring right now. That yellow icicle is all I have to show for the month of February, so far.

But then Dan intervened and said that posting a yellow icicle on the blog is the equivalent of eating yellow snow; in other words, a really disgusting low.

It would be a step backwards in my illustrious blogging career and then no one will ever take me seriously again and I won't land that big interview with Sir Richard Branson wherein I will ask him to adopt me. Don't worry Mom and Dad you'll still be my real parents, but you don't have your own tropical island or airline to jet me to said island, so as you can see getting into Sir Richard's family tree would benefit all of us. It would make our February's so much more glamorous. Anyhow, the point is when the adoption application crossed his desk it would say in glaring letters: Posted picture of yellow icicle on her blog. She's a liability. Refuse adoption application. Look to Africa or Hollywood for another needy person.

I can't risk it.

I really, really need that tropical island in my future. And if I do get it, it will benefit you too! I'll finally have something to blog about!

Happy weekend, and remember to stay away from the yellow icicles!

2 comments:

T said...

I would really appreciate it if you had a tropical island too!

mom said...

Just take picture but don't put it on the blog....I have never seen a yellow icicle....lots of yellow snow though!