Friday, 2 December 2011

A Taste Of Home

DSC_0261

I just happened to be browsing the selection of tea at Coop, when what to my wondering eyes should appear but a box of amazing tea (but sadly, no eight tiny reindeer).

Yes, that's right. Lipton's figured out a way to put the essence of my homeland into a triangular shaped tea bag. Not a big deal. I think this just means we're totally tea-stars now. We'll try to stay down earth, but I can't make any promises.

NOW BRING ME SOME POUTINE TO EAT WHILE I SIP THIS TEA.

(Oops, sorry. That didn't last long, though I can't be blamed: Jenny from the Block wasn't very convincing either.)

So Internet, what's your tea done for you lately? Don't feel bad if it hasn't catapulted you into tea-stardom. We can't all be delicious and amazing.

Right Jenny?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, they've got snow, wilderness, maple syrup, and a maple leaf going on. All they need is a Mountie and a Beaver and they've got Canada covered! Haha, but the tea looks yummy!

Ais said...

the last comment was mine, forgot my name :)

Caitie said...

Ais--this tea is freaking delicious. You should see if they have it at Save-On. Snow, apples, maple syrup, all a winning combination. And a I put maple syrup in my tea instead of sugar or honey to sweeten it. It's a delight ;-)

Miss Peaches said...

Hey! I'm not Canadian but definitely a tea lover. This tea looks great, where did you get it?