Friday, 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

photo 2

I never managed to get around to sending out Christmas cards this year. So to all you dear friends and family who we have ever laughed with, adventured with, and shared meals with, we wish you the best of this festive season, which means laughter and memories and good-will towards neighbours.

And for you, who takes the time to read this online journal of trivial stories--a lot of which are about my cats, let's be honest--a very Merry Christmas and thank-you for reading.

Love,

Caitie, Dan, Cosmo, and Poppy

4 comments:

T said...

Merry Christmas to you guys too!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought you bought an iphone for a second!!! Merry Christmas to you guys as well :) This time last year Meg and I were there!!!!! Can't believe it's already been a year.

Ais said...

Last comment was mine

Anonymous said...

Hope you have an awesome CHristmas too Caitie and Dan! I'm sure there will be lots of adventures in the New Year for you and I look forward to reading about them!!
((HUGS))
Jana