Thursday, 30 December 2010

We Went Sledding

In Grindelwald.

On Boxing Day.

DSC_1000

DSC_1015

DSC_1018
Ais was excited about it.

DSC_1012
I was stoked for the scenery.
DSC_1157
This is the bus that took us up, run after run.

DSC_1031
This is my favourite picture I took from the bus window.
DSC_1048
A sweet ride.
DSC_1075
The race track.

I learned that I had the need.

The need for speed.

I was surprised about this.

Usually I'm a huge chicken.
DSC_1080DSC_1083
DSC_1088DSC_1092
My partners in speed.

DSC_1098
First down the track.

DSC_1111
Which means more time for pictures.

DSC_1102
DSC_1121
It's possible I spent more time taking pictures than sledding.

DSC_1142
But it was all so scenic....I just couldn't stop.

DSC_1108DSC_1109
So Ais stopped with me for awhile.

DSC_1180DSC_1181
Things got a wee bit icy at the end of the day, and sleds took off without their sledders.

It's entirely possible we're doing it all over again this weekend.

Entirely possible.

3 comments:

Dad said...

Wow Cait....how beautiful is that place! I wish I had been there sledding with you guys, it looks like a ton of fun. I think you all should definitely go again. Great pictures as usual.

mom said...

You girls should definetely go again! It looks like a blast.

Habebi said...

Caitie that looks fantastic!! The scenery, the sledding, just too much fun! My jaw was dropping at the pictures of your surroundings, Switzerland is gorgeous! I would be taking a ton of pictures too if I were you. Hope you all get to go again!

Have a fantastic NYE! Happy New Year to you all!!