Thursday, 25 November 2010

Call for Help!

Hey people who are Internet savvy!

I had every intention of doing my Toronto recap today, except Blogger told me I've maxed out my photo storage space on the Internet web album Picasa and it can't upload any new photos unless I buy more space.

So logical old me decided, 'well, why don't I just delete some old photos from the album to make more space.' Except, when you do this you delete the photos from your blog and I don't want to do that.

What do I do?

I would prefer to not buy more space, because come on: Blogger promotes itself as being FREE. It's the principle of the matter!

What do you do, peeps? What are your photo options? People who own their own domains, how are your photos stored? Do you have to buy photo space if you have your own domain?

All help appreciated so I can get on with showing you all how awesome Toronto is.

3 comments:

T said...

Maybe you can create a Flicker account (or something like it) and just post the link for the pictures in the blog?

T said...

Maybe you can create a Flicker account (or something like it) and just post the link for the pictures in the blog?

Caitie said...

T, you're a genius! Flickr is free, and I can upload photos from there. Done deal. Thanks buddy :-)