Saturday, 11 September 2010

It's Magic!

Should I use my power for good or evil?

Dan and I bought a piece of junk cheapo television off of Craigslist, and the damn thing has broken.

No matter how many times I pound on the 'Magic' button, I can't get the television to come back to life.

There is no 'Magic' in the 'Magic' button, and I am really angry about this.

What wizard do I need to consult to rectify this problem?

It's a good thing we have a brand spanking new television coming this week, otherwise I have half a mind to sue...someone.

I tried to hit the 'Magic' button to conjure up an image of the person I need to sue, but nothing happened. 

Very tricky, inventor of the 'Magic' button, very tricky....

2 comments:

Habebi said...

Do you need to say some magical incantation while pressing the magic button? That might work. You all are getting a new tv though so it doesn't really matter.

Not going to lie though pressing that button, waving it around a la Harry Potter yelling out 'tv workus!' does sound fun.

Anonymous said...

Cool site I enjoyed reading your information

[url=http://partyopedia.com]birthday supplies[/url]