Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Those Days

You know how some days you totally feel like strutting, because you're feeling so good?


You feel like you can take on the world, and any other planets that try to get in your way, because you know you've got back-up?


And if you run into that frenemy on the street it won't matter because your feathers are looking fine, so by default you're totally prepared?


But even if your feather's weren't fine (which they are) you still have that BFF with you, so you can talk smack about the frenemy who was totally hating on you.


You know those days? When everything is just...right.

The worst thing about one of those days is how quickly they can 180 and become one of those days.

When you are strutting along, and all of a sudden, BAM...


...chick down.

And your composure scatters as everyone stares at you, thanking God it wasn't them.

Yeah, I had one of those days today.

I'm not riding the bus anymore, unless I get a seat.

7 comments:

T said...

hahaha, I hate standing on the bus!!!

Habebi said...

Ohhhh standing on the bus... *shudder* that can make for a long bus ride.

mom said...

What happened today, Miss Cait?

Ais said...

Did a deer run directly at you in the aisle and knock you down?

Meghan said...

Haha Ais' comment made me laugh! But seriously, what happened? Love the pictures of the chickens too:)

Caitie said...

Oh Ais--such a joker ;-) I laughed though. Can you imagine a deer getting on the bus, then just freaking out when he couldn't get a seat so he rampages and knocks everyone over. HAHAHA.

Basically, I couldn't get a seat because the bus was packed with the lunch hour rush, and I was standing in the accordian part of these buses. The floor in this section moves a bit. ANYHOW, this lady is trying to shove through with her groceries to stand next to me, so I move away from the wall to let her through and give her a bit of space to organize herself, then bus lurches forward, and then BAM I lurch forward and drop to my knees on the other side of the aisle. That's what you get for trying to be nice I guess. I should have let her struggle.

Ais said...

Lol! That sucks! I hate falling down in public!